Friday, May 04, 2007

...

Play was really good. But ouch.... I hate going to meets feeling like this, because all it does is build up, and get worse because I'm as far from the people I want to talk to as I can be. Except Andy. 7:30am-10pm. Great I'm running one event that'll take me less than 6 minutes to run, and less than an hour to prepare for, run, and cool down. But I'm gone for like 14 hours. Mah. Whatever. This is one of those times I wish I had a phone though. I can ask people for a phone to call home, because that takes like 1:30, but... I don't know. Maybe it's good to get away from people, but not after stuff like this. It's not even anything, but being confined with something small for 14 hours, can make it something awfully big. Once again, I wish I had a phone. Mah... too expensive anyway. I'd rahter have guitar strings. I really tried to lay down and sleep, but I just can't. My mind's not really settled. I tried playing music, then I did it louder, but i couldn't relax enough to sleep. You know this is probably absolutely nothing. But I have no one to talk to, and I can't do anything about it, and I won't be able to till sunday. I kinda wish someone was on. Figures. This has happened a lot recently. I promise I'll try and sleep, it's pointless to go to this meet, and suck because I didn't sleep well. I'd sleep on the bus or at the meet if someone wouldn't fuck with me. I've been kinda traumatized since I woke up at William and Mary with a note on my chest saying thanks for the fun Bry Bry. Just.... ugh. I know they'd leave me alone now... but I doubt I could sleep. I'll get decent sleep I guess. It wouldn't be that hard to sleep on the bus. Maybe I could get my own seat. No...there are 3 people per event. It'll be cramped.

Damnit, I still have to pack. what do I really need? Water, I'll wear my uniform. I won't need sweats. Maybe extra socks, some money, my ipod, longer shorts. Not much... damn.... my bags at school. Well I'll wear my uniform, with the shorts, and extra shirt, and I'll carry socks, and water, and.... damn I have a lot. Shoulda went and got my bag tonight. Whoops. I'm tired enough to sleep. My body's aching for sleep. I've been up late a lot recently. But my minds too....jarred. Jarred over nothing! This is what happens when I don't sleep. Mmm... I want some more milk. Then I just might head to bed. No one else is gonna talk to me anyway. They're all either sleeping, or off doing something with people. Ugh... my ears hurt again. And it's not actually a hurt. They itch.

Ugh.... I'm just going to go to bed. Maybe I'll get lucky and see an IM window pop up.

Night

didn't even say good night. ~sigh~

No comments: