Sunday, May 06, 2007

Well

I ran out of phone numbers to call. And I resorted to looking in the phonebook of my phone which has numbers I got in 8th and 9th grade. A lot of good that did me. Until I got near the top. I saw a number, and I was like. What?! I have her number? Since when! Well, I called her, and hte first time she didn't pick up. So I was like damnit, that was the last one I had. I tried calling her one more time, just to be safe. And I got a call about 20 minutes later. She asked if I had tried to call. "You sound upset" she said. Yeah... I kind of am. Wanna take a walk? She had AP Bio to finish at school, but she said she'd love to. It was a really good walk. We took the dog, and headed back to her house, because it was probably a 2 mile walk. It was a really really good conversation. The walk back wasn't so great, because once I'd hit three miles I just wanted to be home. So I started running, but my dog's out of shape like crazy. So she couldn't keep up. I ended up nearly dragging her the last half mile. When I got home. I decided I wanted to work some things out. Well... I'm not going into details. But they got worked out, and I was pleasantly surprised. And I know you don't read this. But I want to say thanks. Hah... I even got a number on the third line of our conversation when I haven't talked to him since....8th grade. Mmm.... well I'm feeling pretty good, from talking to him, and listneing to his advice. Time to go eat. Buh-bye.

Cold hard bitch, just a kiss on the lips, and I was on my knees.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Lyrics.

el~ISA~beth said...

I'm glad that worked out. Crazy. all these good days pretty much in a row.