Saturday, May 19, 2007

I Think School

Has ruined my sleep cycle. It's Saturday. I was up till like 11:30 last night. Look at what time it is now. Grr... I'm probably just going to rant. I'm really hungry... that's probably cause I haven't eaten in like 13 hours. That's not my fault though. I think I know why I woke up... hah I just remembered this. I rolled over, and I felt something jab me in the side... it was my headphones. I need a new guitar for camp this year... I just can't use mine. I found a really really nice one at the pawn shop, and I really want to get it. It's an Alvarez with a dark stained finish, and it has a real rosewood fretboard, not one of those crap ones painted to look like ebony. It's a little harder to play than the sigma martin there, but it sounds 10x better. It retails around 350 for the standards and way more for special ones, and that's without the case. I managed to get it down to 200 with a hard shell case. I don't even care how much it's supposed to cost, because it sounds better than any acoustic I've heard in a long time. It's not as good as Jakes 4000$ Larive, but it's certianly better than the average guitar. I'm sorry this is disjointed, I'm really tired, but I can't sleep anymore. I think I'll go take a shower, and then try and eat breakfast. I just felt like posting because I haven't for like 2 days.

bye

"she's pretty isn't she?"
"unfortunately."

1 comment:

el~ISA~beth said...

who CARES about Jake's guitar!!!

I love you.