Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Damnit

I have to go camping this weekend. I really, really, really don't want to go, and I really really really don't have time. Can I just have one weekend to myself?? I've gone to a track meet every weekend for the past month, and few weeks. I'm tired of going places. And I have this stupid biology project that I need to do, but I'll be busy this week with city county, and preparation for districts. And worst of all. I really really need to talk to people right now. And I'm going to be all alone. I'm going to have to sit with my thoughts for the weekend. I need to clear some things up by Friday, or this will be the weekend from hell. Gah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The things we do for our mothers on Mother's Day!

Sheessh!
Love,
Mom

el~ISA~beth said...

I'm sorry about all that, Zach. I don't want you to have the weekend from hell. I'm gonna be having a pretty freaking good weekend, and I'd love for you to do the same. One way to maybe fix some things: be proactive in homework and in talking to people to work things out.

I love you so much.