Humph.
This was just one of those days. It was from the moment I woke up. But wanna know the good thing? I'm not inherently depressed anymore. And it goes away a lot faster than it used to. I'm kinda pissed off that I was recording a song (I really wasn't) and I went to hit the stop button, and it started the recording process. I'm too aggravated to try again really. I've got a decent recording of it, but the quality sucks. Whatever. Ms. Storie tore me up again today. Mmmph. I probably do deserve it. I'm really hoping I get better before districts. But if I don't....it's stupid to run like I am. I doubt it'll heal as fast because it's a joint and tendon, not a muscle. Whatever. I've got to do this stupid biology project. And I don't feel like blogging anymore. : \
Night.

3 comments:
Hey, not inherently depressed anymore! That's so COOL! I'm sorry your hip hurts.
Ms. Storie... hmmm.... clever! Where did that come from?
Don't worry about the recording. As you know, I won't be here all weekend :) So take your time.
I love you Zach!
Maybe this weekend while I'm gone you'll suddenly think of a name? :)
Oh! And it seems your track meet went pretty well, at least the part you got 2:20 on, which I assume is good, me not knowing much about running, and not really wanting to, as it is for me an extremely painful process.
And no, you don't deserve to get torn up, Artemis.
Hah. Ms. Storie is the atheletic trainer. And since I didn't go to her until 3 weeks after I got injured. I do kinda deserve it.
Post a Comment