Friday, May 04, 2007

Guess

Who's stuck at school still? ZACH! But at least I don't have track today. I don't know what to do with my self. Oh wait!! I got the 3rd chronicals of riddick movie. I'll watch that. If I can find it. This key board SUCKS! Ugh! Maybe I'm just spolied with a laptop though. Maybe. I kinda want to change my title back. Because Black Sabbath is just my title. Yeah...I'll do that when I have the right to do it. Damn school computers. I can barely blog. Mmm.... the twilight zone is awesome. But I can't really focus on it today. Only 12 more minutes of school! Woo!! I really don't have anything to say. It's been a relatively good day. It's friday. I get to go to the play tonight. VMI's tomorrow though. Ugh.... we leave at 7:30, and get back at like 10. But you know... I have Andy to hang out with, so it'll at leeast be barable (sp) It would suck if I was trapped at VMI for like 15 hours, with no friends. I could always laugh at Jarrad. Hah.... I run at 1:45. That's gonna suck. Hottest part of the day. Well... Hayden and Andy are in it too. So we'll deal. I really REALLY want to beat Hayden in a race. Yeah my PR top's his....but the only race we've ever raced he beat me. It's really good competetion though. I couldn't have pulled off a 5:08 without him. But I did manage to get a 5:00 by my self. Lets try and break 5 tomorrow shall we? I only have 3 more meets. And I'm most likely running the two mile in one of them. 5:50...then a....5:30? Hah....that'd be beastly. 11:20 would be a 17 second PR. Well I got a 32 in the mile, and a 2 second in the 400. Hmm. Coach just walked in. And out. Weird. Not as weird as Knapp though. Dude. He is agent smith. No way around it. Gah. TIme to pack up. I just settled in.

Bye

No comments: