Have You
Ever had one of those dreams where you're falling? Remember the feeling? I woke up like that this morning without the falling dream. Gaaaah. Well... you can IM my phone now, and it's still free. So, if you're on AIM just IM +15405608829
"We like the sky when it is purple white and grey and we know how to look at the world pounding through a forest at faster than most people choose to when it's colder than should be allowed."
| Visit the online university degree review. |
1 comment:
I had this dream, where it was like me you and Aleina for some reason and we were all sitting under this tree in my neighbor's yard smoking cigarettes. So (in the dream) I smoked one and Aleina was like, "Holy crap that smells good"...I felt good...but even in my dream the constant tv ads and elementary brainwashing told me to stop...then it ended.
Post a Comment