Saturday, May 26, 2007

Mmm

I don't post as much anymore. And for anyone who used to rely on my posting everyday (I doubt any of you did) I'm sorry. But I just didn't feel like it, and I still don't really. Yesterday was pretty good. School was up and down most of the day. But I went home with Abby after school, and on the very last stop before her house, this person came out with a broom, and when the bus driver started to walk away, she smacked the window, covering us in soap. Then of course, the driver called the police, and I assume hell came, but we were long gone by then. We made...or tried to make 2 cakes, and she really made them, I just laughed. At one point her parents were like hey, let's go see pirates 3, and I was like ooh! I wanna see that! So we managed to go, although we didn't get the showing we were trying to. There were these really annoying kids beside us, who frequently reminded me, I was in a theatre full of people, and not on the open sea. Oh well. The movie was actually, really good I think. I was prepared for it to suck. But I think it was too long. Maybe because we didn't get out until 11. It was a good day.

Today kind of sucked. I was stuck inside all day. Well. I went outside, but only to mow. And with the sun beating down on the back of my black shirt, it wasn't very enjoyable. Not that mowing ever is. I tried to put new strings on one of my guitars today, and I ended up breaking my last high e, because that string just pisses me off. But I've got the remnants of one of my old ones on, and it still sounds okay. But I think it's an acoustic string, because it's really thick. Mmm... I'm not sure I really did anything exciting today. I wanted to call someone, but no one was home, so I couldn't really leave. Gah. I might try and call someone now, although it's getting late.

1 comment: