Tuesday, October 10, 2006

City County.

Well, here we are, the city county meet is tomorrow at the fair grounds. Watch us come in like last, except for Bway because they just suck at everything. We are racing beast teams. That's all I can say, beasts. Ott, B-heigh, Little Ott, all beast runners. I'm just going to try to hang on to S-wood and the Knights 5th runners because they are somewhat near me. ~Sigh~ We 're screwed.

Wish me luck. Like it will do any good.


****
I have now, just now, just this second decided that I will put any current happenings in my head right down here. Separated by asterisks or something.

Songs: 1.) All Around Me, Flyleaf
2.) Breathe Today, Flyleaf
3.) Walking With a Ghost, Tegan and Sara.
Thoughts: Wow! She has pretty eyes.
Outside me: My room.
Inside me: I don't know. Organs?



Entreri

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is a rat in separate!

You need to learn to spell - sheesh!

And now - the tip you have been waiting for!!!!
If you let firefox open the popup window - blogger has a spell checker.

Try it sometime.

Run hard and run fast and some day you too will be a BEAST.

Anonymous said...

Good Luck! Remember, you said you'd start listening to me...and remember, you OWN.

Who has pretty eyes??

Zach said...

I've tried using that spell checker. It ticks me off. My spellings always sucked.

Zach said...

Wait, I put a rat in seperate.

Anonymous said...

it means "a rat" not just rat. sepARATe