The Long and Winding Road
Oh, wow. I'm really about ready for xc to end. But you know what? I'll do everything in my power to help us qualify for regions, and if we make it, I'll run my heart out at regions too. Now school, on the other hand, isn't ever going to end. I finished the second paper of this semester tonight -well my dad helped me quite a lot- and I'm dreading the rest of the thought provoking papers she gives. They make you probe every part of your head to get the information. Ugh.
I'm pleased with how I ran yesterday, five miles in twenty-eight minutes and thirty seconds. Work out the miles on that...... Yeah, it's that fast. I can't believe I did it even with a shot of caffeine. I can't wait to use one in a race, and don't worry, they're completely legal. Designed for marathons, yes, but just as effective in a 5k. I want to go after NKB, I think that will yield the best results, either that or I die.
********************************************************************************
I've just started thinking about life after college with Seriso and we were wondering how to keep up with each other as well as other people. There is always a phone call, IM, and email, but I'm going to miss the company of my friends. Especially since I'm not fond of people except for the few that are really close friends. Call me anti-social, but I'm not a party/dance/social activity go’er. It would be nice to go to college at least near some of the people. I wouldn't mind taking a decently long drive to meet up with people a couple times a month.
It's kind of weird to think that I only have 2 more full years of high school ahead of me and then it's over. I don't want it to be over, I like where I am. I like running high school xc, I like doing high school musicals, I like my high school friends, I may not like high school it self, but I like the accompaniments. I guess, I guess I should be enjoying all of this instead of making hell out of it. So I won’t leap with joy and having to do my homework, and I won’t look forward to tests anymore than I do, and I’ll probably procrastinate as much as I do anyway. But I’ll try to make the best of it.
Good Night All
~Artemis Entreri

1 comment:
i love wicked!! and defying gravity is my favorite song!
~H
Post a Comment