Step It Up.
H'ok so, yesterday I ran the fastest race of my life and did close to the best I ever will this season. And guess what Grizzle said to Goldielocks, Spark and me today? “Step it up.” He said. “You guys are all really close to fifth place.” Meets are scored by the place your top 5 runners places. Whatever place they come in is added to your score, so the lowest a team could get is 15. Well, I am, in fact 7th and Spark is 6th, but we all finished within a 6 second group and managed to hold a pack the entire race, so we’re all kind of the 5th place runner. I don’t know what Goldielocks would say about that because he truly is 5th and I’m 7th and I want to be there and he knows he has it. But still.
Hah, step it up. Well, I still haven’t been completely done after races. I always have something left….or I’m like Wolverine and I recover super quickly. Hah if only. Well,
Well, henceforth to
Music: Eric Clapton: Live at Montruex. It’s amazing.
Inside Me: Do you want to know? Didn’t think so.
Outside Me: Complete darkness. Well minus the computer… and the T.V that Clapton’s on…. and all of the flashy indicators in my room.
Goals: I don’t have anymore except to, finish out all of my workouts with Goldielocks.
~Entreri

1 comment:
Ha! If you're Wolverine, you should step it up! Step it up! STEP IT UP! STTTTTEEEPPPPPPP IIITTTTTTTTTT UUUUUPPPPPPP! Come on, I know you can beat Bryant.
Post a Comment