"This is going to be sweet. Ya-ez."
Well, this is the first time I haven't been pissed after a race. I'm not quite satisfied, but I'm not pissed off. I did manage to in fact beat Goldielocks but I only ran a 20:09. I'm going to guess this was a slow course because even Clopp didn't break 17 mins. On a lighter note, I finally found out how I run my best race, now all I have to do is adjust speeds. I've always gone out as fast as I could and held the pace and slowed down as needed. This time I went out at a decent pace, slowed down, and then burned all I had the last mile. I realized with half a mile to go that I had a lot left, but this was only an experement.
I also found out that drafting is Awesome. I had never made it work right for me and I always wondered why people did it. I couldn't feel anything. But today I heard from Bair how to actually do it. You have to get in stride with the person and be at a certian angle to their body. Well, I tried that and hey, it worked. It felt so amazing, there was no wind resistance and I felt like I was floating on the air instead on thumping on the ground. Oh yes, I'll be using this a lot more from now on.
Eh well, still not satisfied, I ran almost 30 seconds slower than I should have. But hey, it's a slow course and I was experementing.
~Entreri

3 comments:
At least someone's happy. Im still upset.
Me not running isnt the only reason Im upset though. Good job on beating Goldielocks.
Another ~follow up~
BAMF! What the hell else is bugging you. Telllll meeeeeeeee. I'm like. I don't know. Older and more experienced? Hah that sounded dumb. Oh screw it just tell me at practice tommrow.
Yay!
I told you you owned at running! All you had to do was make it work for you. And now all you have to do is perfect your technique. You were all..."meh, I suck at running", but I knew better. Next time you'll listen to me, eh?
Post a Comment