Monday, May 28, 2007

Acoustic Video

All right, so. This was one take, so it has some mistakes, I don't really care. It's good enough. This was actually written by Ben, I just love it, and I figured it out from our recording, and I think it sounds better acoustic. : D enjoy. I'll get ben to play it next time. Sound good Ben?

6 comments:

Alexander Initiative said...

I LOVE IT! GO KOBIAN! GO FINLAND!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, sounds great. There's one little riff in there that I think I may have played a little differently, but nothing big. Are you amped there, or is that just the guitar? Because I really like the tone you get with that guitar. I'll have to play it sometime.

Zach said...

Just the guitar. Oooh! I know the riff. It feels weird. It's when I do the Am and then I do the Emaj. You do a different chord. But I don't know what it is.

Fantasmi said...

The guitar sounds great. If I get to visit you, please may I play it? I won't hurt it, I promise.

el~ISA~beth said...

I like music played/sometimes written by Zach. Keep putting videos if you video any more good stuff, yo!

el~ISA~beth said...

This is a beautiful song, btw. Nice work, Ben.