I Can't Stay Mad Long Enough To Not Miss You
So...today pretty much sucked. Except for fourth block, and second was okay. Latin.... I'm really too tired in the morning to deal with so many excited people. Hell, I get a crack out of em...but it's too much for me. We started watching Hotel Rwanda in history. I've seen it like 3 or 4 times, so I didn't pay that much attention. I think Healy knew I was texting. I'm glad he didn't stop me. I needed to escape a little. Figures I was texting someone on the other side of VA. We had an SOL in biology. It was so easy. I was all worried. Not. I feel like I missed one, or maybe two. In film we went to Quentins house to finish filming. And ate cookies. Mmm.... right when I got back into school, my mood just dropped. And progressively went down hill. I went outside, and started burning things with a magnifying glass when I'd lost hope that anyone was going to make me feel better. I was working on burning a piece of mulch in half, when I saw an old friend come along. She can't be coming over here, I'm burning stuff like an idiot. Okay so she is coming over here. She laughed at me, then took the magnifying glass, and burned it in half. We got a piece of paper out, and tried to write on it. Then I caught it on fire. When I gave it to her, she tried, and we got it blazing. Ahhhh that was fun. I cut it in half, and gave her some of it, because I feel like it's one of those stupid things worth remembering, and laughing at when you see it. I still laugh everytime I see the mutilated doll.
My dad took me out, and we got some junk food, and I got a pen to replace the one I used up writing Bairs project. I feel like I did something else... Oh. I got a new bandana. It's black. Heh... I like black. I had a lesson earlier tonight. Didn't really do anything. Tried to learn the Eruption solo. Not. When I got home, I turned on all my jimi hendrix and just started playing. It was another one of those breakthrough moments. It was pretty awesome. And now.... I've had too much time to think. I can't stay mad long enough to not miss you. I'm having withdrawl. And it's horrible. Gah... I don't know. I feel like I should just go to bed. Tomorrows friday. I'm going to the recital, then maybe I can do something. Or maybe before. Hey Ben, I don't know how often you read this, but do you want to try and do something soon. I'm leaving for camp like a week after our school gets out. And I'll be gone for three.
Oh... I got two new CD's too, thanks to Gu. Something Corporate: North, and Jacks Mannequin: Everything in Transit.
Good stuff.
"actually I probably woulda accidentally set the school on fire."
"hahah, I woulda tried."
"This one will be a 30 second job." Coach
"That's what she said."
"WHAT FICHTER!?"
"BKBL"
"....?"
"Being killed by Loughran."

3 comments:
Aww, that sucks (not that camp isn't the shit). I'm gonna be leaving like the week after school's out too to go to a music camp and I'll be gone for two weeks. Then I'll be gone periodically throughout the summer too (one week to the beach, one week to the MYF trip). This weekend I have a thing all weekend at JMU. Bleh. We'll have to plan something sometime though, now that we BOTH have kick ass amps.
Woo yay for txting during boring classes! Although it'd be better if I could actually visit. That'd be so much fun.
THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID
I still need to come over. Remember when I was mean and made you burn your hand for a game I didn't want like 2 or 3 years ago?
Post a Comment