Mmm OCD?
Mmm... so today wasn't so great. That assembly really....wasn't that great. Because the teacher beside us was all don't talk. And all she did was glare at me, and when I made eye contact she'd glare harder. Weird... anyway, our DVD sucessfully burned, but had some major issues. Ah well. Everyones did. I was forced to go to lunch today, because I was "caught" by Mr. Knap... and then some lady I don't know, and then for the hell of it, the geometry teacher whose name I can't pronounce was like....You know....you should go to lunch. Grr....
My laptop battery is about to die, so I'm gonna try and wrap this up.
I got really annoyed with the clutter of my desktop. So I made everything fit perfectly into folders. Now all that's on my desktop is my computer, my docs, and recycle bin. Byah. I'm such a nerd. But I can find anything easily now. Mmm... okay. It just blinked.
Goodbye.

3 comments:
Of course, everyone's a little OCD.
Oh, hey, young man,
you should probably go to lunch.
M'sieur, m'sieur, m'sieur..habutsahoffen.
Hmmm.... no post about all the fun at Westover? Interesting.
You KNOW it was fun. Swiiings, and stuff.
Post a Comment