New Guitar!!
So, today we went to charlottesville, and I got a hair cut. No you don't get a picture of that. Although it isn't so bad. Mom took me out to 5 guys, but something was wrong with either the drink or hamburger, because it left us with upset stomachs. I got an awesome book on Jimmy Page at barnes and nobel. And last we went to the guitar shop. I played as many as I could, and decided on the one that was best, for the money. Thanks mom.

6 comments:
It's sooo pretty...
But why no pictures of Zach's haircut? It can't be that bad.
oh wow, that's a pretty guitar. I need a new acoustic pretty badly. Maybe I'll start saving...
This guitar really wants to go to YCTC with you!
I didn't notice your haircut. I'm distracted by your handsome face.
(And that black bandana.)
And the guitar is LOVELY! I REALLY like that deep color! Pretty pretty pretty.
preeeetty
Post a Comment