VMI
Hmmm... the meet could have gone better. I ended up with a 5:01....I swear it was a 5:00 though. But the nerds don't lie. The rest of the meet was the same as usual. Except I'm pretty sure I tore a muscle in my shoulder. Andy and I walked down to some gas station and got food. Bus ride home was kinda weird. We got Chinese.
Anyway, I told you I hate going to track meets like this. It sucked. And worst.... the one thing I'd been holding onto, that I still had. Is gone now. I thought for once, I actually had something that made me special above other people. No. That goes to someone else now. This weekend.... has sucked. Except for Friday afternoon. Then it just went downhill. It hurt to be ignored, and blown off when I really needed to talk to someone. And now it's happening again. For the same person that has everything else I used to have now. Why. Why, why why. Why does this happen. I wish for once someone could throw everything down to help me, because I've been trying. I've been fucking trying! And when I need help, no one will. No one picks up their phone, or responds to texts or IM's. Half of them probably just didn't have their phone, but when I'm at that level, I don't always rationalize. ~sigh~ I'm just going to go to bed.
Wake up, I'm pounding on the door.....

2 comments:
You okay? What happened?
This too shall pass... It goes in cycles, ups and downs, and downs and ups...
Summer is coming... soon!
Post a Comment