Cause I Will Be The Death Of You
You know. Getting ear plugs, turning the amp and speakers up a little more, and forgetting your alive makes you feel better. Or maybe I just haven't played that loud in a while. Now I just keep the volume RELATIVELY low, and play for a short amount of time. Now for those of you who understand the power of all all tube power amp, I had my amp on about 1.5 and my speakers on 8. That felt good. I could feel the bass through the floor and into my feet and chest. Hey neighbors, how's that for a wake up call? Quiet times over. At least I played some good music. Some. Not all of it was. I did a lot of Red Hot Chili Peppers and Clapton. Aaand then I did a lot of Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin, Black Sabbath and Nirvana. Hmm... quite a bit angrier and louder than RHCP and Eric Clapton. Mmm, oh well. No one complained yet.
Alex is coming over today and we're going to go see a concert at Dave's. One of the performers is actually the guy who sold me my amp. And he actually gets lessons from my guitar teacher, who says he's a cool guy. Small world eh? Actually. No. My teacher gets around. Everyone knows him. Mmm, Yeah. Oh. Let me say this. I've lost almost all respect for System of a Down. The DESECRATED a Black Sabbath song. Seriso, you've heard me complain about this before. But. They screwed it up!!! Ack!!! You can't do that!! If you're gonna make a new version make it better and not poppy!! I was playing through my heavy play list and I forgot I selected all of my System and it came on. I was like. Hmm that sounds familiar. Can't place it. Icicles within my brain. AH! Son's 'o Bitches!!
Hmm... the lead guitarist for Poison. He plays something with humbuckers right? The only performance I've seen them do they had Richie as the guitarist and he plays a tele. Hmm not important, just wondering.
I don't know. I'm gonna go do something.

3 comments:
I like your new amp :) It's really loud and sounds FANTASTIC! I am impressed with the amount of money you saved up to purchase it! Hard to believe I only had to chip in a little early birthday cash and that you only owe $26. Enjoy it Artemis - you deserve a bit of JOY!
CRANK IT UP!!! I can't hear it!
I never thought I'd hear those words from a mom
ahahahahahhahahahahahahahhaaaaaaaa.
this is why zach's mom is really cool.
Post a Comment