Thursday, February 22, 2007

Maha

I'm so sick. I have chills, I have a fever, I've got a sore throat, I've got a death bed cough, I've got a headache that 6 Advil can't cure, my skin is super sensitive. Food looks disgusting. It really does. I just don't want to eat. Oh, and my ears are all screwed up. I tried to sleep in Nipes class, but the advil kicked in and I started to feel a little better. Katie gave me her coat and I curled up on the floor. Man, I better get a chance to sleep this weekend. I'm drained. Just completely drained. I think suffering with being so sick for so long should give me a free ride out of it, but apparently not. Ugh. I'm gonna go do something. Longer post later?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'd be better if you took something.

Zach said...

You know as much as I do I hate taking things. I took 6 advil anyway