Mental Health
So, I'm taking a mental health morning this morning and skipping first block. I really can't skip any of my classes, and I almost want to leave right now and just go to Latin but.... I don't know. I really still have time to go to school, but I don't think some people would like that. It's only 7:30 and I feel good enough, I don't really want to wait till 9:30, but I kind of do. Ugh. I don't know. I kind of want to go back to bed too. I'm still sore and achy and my bed looks really warm and comfortable. Hmm... I keep getting a shaky feeling that I'm missing something this morning. How a couple of people fought me so much to make me take a mental health day. I... I just think I'm missing something that I'm not supposed to see... Today's the 28th right? I have a quiz in Latin and a test in history. Well I'll miss the quiz, and I'll miss the Latin test tomorrow because I'll have missed today, but I'll come in with enough time to do my history test. Hell, I did my last one in 13 minutes and got a 98. Well.... I'm gonna go lay down for a while, or make some chai and get up.

2 comments:
oh thats where you were in Latin.
skipper. just kidding. i guess you needed a break.
Mental health days OWN, even if it's just for one block. You should have slept all the way 'til 9 though, silly. two extra hours really does a body good. Especially with your aching joints and whatnot. Sleep really is good for you, I promise. :P
Post a Comment