Thursday, February 15, 2007

The Roof Is On Fire!

Well, opening night went well. It's kind of funny how my only friends there from HHS were Jenn and Liz, and Mark from TA. Eh, as is opening night. We did well, I think. I know we had quite a bit more energy tonight than earlier this morning because the crowd was acually awake and actually cared. Yeah. Well after the show we all danced around in our boxers as usual, and scarred any girls that came in. I went and slid on the ice and got 2 big bruises on my knees, one on my elbow, and 2 nasty cuts on my hand. Figures. I'm too drained to say much more. So off to study biology for a little while.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be still my heart!

Were you that handsome man in the hat who was waltzing around the stage? I hardly recognized you.

Great show!

el~ISA~beth said...

Haha... I'm sure it was AWESOME. That's what I've been hearing.

Andy Lawrence said...

We all gave a cheer when you got your wallet stolen and went into the fetal position! YAY!!!Good Job!