Tuesday, February 20, 2007

So

Zach just got a new amp. Peavey Valveking212. Can ya dig it?

Woo!! I'll put a picture up later.




Just know that I love it, and you won't see me online after 8 because my moms shutting the wireless off.


Oh, and this is certainly not last. I'm sorry to all of you that I offended with that post. I mean that. I was having the worst week of my life, and I felt betrayed. Sorry.

4 comments:

Feather Rocketship said...

Haha, I'm glad you got a new amp, and I'm glad it makes you so excited.

Have fun with it!
Play your heart out.

el~ISA~beth said...

You've been WANTING one! Yay for new amps!

And I know you probably didn't mean all that. People lash out when they're hurt. I do too.

el~ISA~beth said...

You've been WANTING one! Yay for new amps!

And I know you probably didn't mean all that. People lash out when they're hurt. I do too.

Anonymous said...

woooohoooo