Who
Loves the snow.
"We like the sky when it is purple white and grey and we know how to look at the world pounding through a forest at faster than most people choose to when it's colder than should be allowed."
| Visit the online university degree review. |
8 comments:
loves the snow
I love the snow.
Know what's even better?
DRIVING in the snow!
loves the snow!
loves the snow!
everyone loves snow...though i think i love it more than everyone else.
Nat loves snow! We got snow here too at like 11:30 or 12 last night and they couldn't clear the roads completely so we had a two hour delay. It was nice.
I DO!
I like LOOKING at the snow. : ) And watching my three black cats play in it. You should listen to "The Epigone" by BTA (Becoming the Archteype), by the way. Woo for snow!
Post a Comment