Monday, February 05, 2007

Yerah

Pretty long day. I don't remember a thing that happened in Latin, and world II seems like a distant memory. Biology.... we studied something or other. Film studies... Khorn wasn't here so we couldn't do anything. Rehearsal was pretty boring since I got to sing like 2 times, in all. And I was there for 3 hours. Meh. Annie is amazing, just want to let some of you people know that. So's Sara, she wrote me this poem, that is perfectly true. Like too perfect. Hmm.... Yeah.... got all my homework done in rehearsal so I'll be playing guitar or reading all night.

2 comments:

el~ISA~beth said...

Mmm. what was I going to say. Oh yeah, Annie is amazing, yes yes. #2, can I write you a poem? I can't believe Sara stole my idea. : ) I mean, thought of it first. Bloody creative mind.

NO SCHOOL TOMORROW. I think I;m sad about that.

Zach said...

Sure