Ask Your Girl Friends And See If They Know.
Yeah, my guitars still swinging and singing as sweet as ever. It' so damn loud though, I might have to annoy some people with my new found electric noisemaker. I had a pretty average school day, nothing all that good. Art was the same old, it took me 94 minutes to color a sheet black. English, no one was there, and I finally got my post high school reading level back. I had it in 7th, 8th and 9th, then in 10th I dropped to a 9. What the hell? I got words I swear weren't english. I couldn't find em in the dictionary at least. Gym was, interesting. I seem to attract pain. I got: Punched, scratched, karate chopped, kicked, pushed, tripped and hit with a ball. I mean damn, is that all completely nessecary? Damn. Geo sucked as usual. I hate math. Especially algebra, and we're in a section steeped in algebra. 94 more minutes of torment.
I forgot to run today too. I need to get out and do that.
This is another one of those times when I want to say something. What is there to say? I didn't talk much the entire day. Except in art, where I always talk. I tried to avoid interacting with people for the most part. Wasn't feeling the least bit social. Do I ever really? No, haha, but I felt less social than usual. I think being tired did that maybe, but, I'm tired a lot nowadays. That's sort of my fault, but it's mainly schools fault. All that homework I get, on my easy semester. I'll be spending quite a few nights to mornings finishing Bio or studying for Latin. Ugh, I don't want to continue this semester, but I don't want to start that new one. Looks like I'm screwed. I still feel like I need to say something, but Mother wants the laptop.
I'll continue this later

3 comments:
For the sake of being picky. The lyric is "Ask your girlfriends and see if they know" if you are refering to the song Ball and Biscuit by The White Stripes. tee-hee
Hah, for the sake of being picky. You're right, and I missed it. Thanks...
Oh my someone corrected you before I had the chance. I'm ashamed with myself.
Post a Comment