Break Through.
I just had a major break through with my new guitar. I love when that happens. I was messing around with feedback, and letting notes run until they start to give off a high pitched scream. Hmm I thought, why not hit double bends and let them ring and push my guitar against my amp. Hah, there’s some screaming for ya. Well, that was amazing, I’ll be making a lot more noise now.
Yeah, I went to the rifle range today. It was pretty nice, we were alone for a little bit, and then a couple of other people came. For the most part the noise wasn’t too bad; there was only one hunter there. I shot about 115 rounds out of my new 92 and that’s all I really needed, I couldn’t hit anything anyway. At 100 yards I was consistently hitting within a few cm to the right of this damn Osage orange. There was a huge gash in the dirt beside it and I found some 10 bullets in perfect condition lodged with in crawling distance for a single celled organism of the thing. Oh well, it was fun.
Oh, and it does look like I’ll be spending the rest of the weekend by my self, alone, in my house. Oh well.

No comments:
Post a Comment