Hark! The Hearld Angels Sing
All right, I just got my guitar. It sounds like the word of God. I' m serious, it sounds better than anything I have ever heard, on my little practice amp. Get me a performance one, and I'll blow your mind. The finish is flawless, the bird enlays are beautiful, the pickups are so clear and powerful. I Love This Guitar.

6 comments:
I must hear it! And the next time I do I'll have me keys!
not as cool as my FENDER!!!!
Have a blessed winter solstice Zach and a vibrant Yuletide!
Love,
Mom
check back in july. i left you a comment on the yctc post.
I need to find out if that guitar sounds as pretty as it looks soon.
:]
Reagan Slade - it sounds better than it looks and it is beautiful! Not as lovely as you - but pretty darn pretty!
Post a Comment