Yeah.
Yeah, I really do hate Mondays. I usually go numb enough by the end of the week to ignore all of the conversations around me that I really would rather not hear. ~sigh~ But Monday morning bright and early, my ears are perked up, and are instantly thrust into a state of shock. At home, or out running, I can hear my Ipod clearly at the lowest possible volume setting, but when I get to school it has to go up a little. Humph! Why do people think they can win an argument if they are louder? I see a lot of that, especially on Mondays when everyone's pissed off. I find it more annoying when someone whispers at you and you are sreaming in their face. Or vice versa. I think? Ugh, I got nothing done in art. English... what did we do in english? Oh! research... Yuck, I hate research. Hmmm... Gym, ah, we took a test in gym. Figures. Not really. And Geometry, I'm not sure I was all there the entire time. I know ten minutes passed in like 5 seconds, but I managed to write all the notes.
Oh, there was a drama club meeting today. Those are always amazing. Themostamazingteacherever's birthday was on saturday so we had some cake on a monday. You know what? I felt almost fine today. I'm going to go run, in my under armour and sweatshirt I think.
Bye!
Oooh, and Seriso. Thank you.

No comments:
Post a Comment