Oh Boy!
Well, I'm not going to say my day was awful, it wasn't really. I woke up at around 10, which is late for me now a days, and proceded to get in the shower. I'm not entirely sure I didn't fall asleep, or zone out, becuase I got in at like 10:17 and then a minute later it was 10:34. Oh shit, gotta get out. I headed down stairs and had some french toast and watched some music on demand. Guess what I did next, no really, guess. Damn straight. I went up stairs and played guitar. At first I was just screwing around, and then I started trying to sound out a song or two. I managed to get the rythm line of Caspian Sea but couldn't get much more than that with all the excess noise. I'm not sure what I did the rest of the day. Oh! Wait! It's not the rest of the day, it's only 5. Damn, it gets dark so early now, I feel like school is over at like 5. Wait? What? I'm going to leave that typo. I meant the day is over at like 5.
Update: Well, at least I'm getting better. I still feel sick from like the middle of XC but that's ok. I can almost move my neck with complete freedom, not all the way, but it's getting there. I've only got a minor headache now, and I think that's more from spending an entire day on the computer because I have nothing better to do. I still can't do my curlups, but push ups are a lot easier. ~sigh~ I'm getting better, and I'm willing to wait for that.
So yeah... I'm going to continue not having a life, by staying online, and talking to the hoardes of people who want to talk to me. All none of em.

1 comment:
I'm gonna start talking to you online riiiiiight....now
Post a Comment