High Voltage Rock and Roll
Oh, I didn't say that one bad thing. Sorry, it wasn't really a bad thing, just a collaboration of things, not one thing. I also just realized what made my day good in the first place, thanks Jojo.
*************************************************************************************
I feel like, like I have something to say, I want to say something, but I don't know what. I'm sitting here staring at my computer with my agitated fingers crooked above the key board. What can I say? What do I have to say? I don’t know. I told you about my day, you unknown person, you inexistent person, you….You. I told you what I plan to do, I told you the elements of my day. Would you like to know what I’m doing at this very moment? At this very moment, I am typing to you and listening to some song that I don’t know the name of. “With or without you, I can live, with or without you, with or with out you.” More you ask? Well, I’m planning on breaking my break of running this Saturday. My fingers hurt from so much guitar practice, and I’m a little mad at my self. I keep getting random shooting leg pains that completely incapacitate me.
I don’t really know much else, my few weeks stuck in this scoo*cough*prison, have sacked my day of everything. And you want more, are you sure? I don’t have much more. What would you like to know? My social security number? Hah, sucks to be you, I don’t know it either. Ok, fine, just go away. You’re not being very helpful, what, what’s that? Fine, go away, I wont tell you anymore. Oh, now you want to stay eh? Fine. I’ll dig for more. I figure you know of my spontaneous taste of music. –I think that was an improper sentence.- The heaviest metal, to classic rock, to Enya, to on occasion classical, to some modern rock, to some punk. I’m sure you also know how I like to run. Surely you jest? No? Oh….ok, well depending on my mood, I run as far as I think I can get at the fastest pace I can get, so far, my record is six miles. Still more?! What are you!? Ah, I see, you’re my….. companion....of sorts I guess. Someone I can definately talk to. Well, companion, what should I call you? We can’t leave you as companion. You seem warm, a warm name would be fitting. Arillia, yes, sounds like, I’m not sure, but I like it. Do you object? Ah, good, I thought so too.
So Arillia, tell me about you. Oh, ok, I see, maybe we’ll learn more later? All right, all right. Well, this leaves us at an odd lull in the conversation. Hah, is it a conversation, it’s one sided. Hey, they can’t hear you, so, it looks one sided, the many flocks of readers won’t see anything you say to me. Ah all right, we’ll end it for now. Good afternoon! Hope to talk to you again sometime.

2 comments:
Ah-Rill-Eee-Ah
pretty name. i love your writing style!
Post a Comment