Meh.
Hmm... I'm not sure how I'm feeling. I'm feeling rather...eh...empty? Yeah, and alone too. My trust in people has been dented.... well broken into a thousand tiny pieces. I'm not sure who I trust anymore. Meh. I have no homework tonight, so I'll take advantage of that, by... relaxing.... and hoping Seriso might get on. Doubtful, but I can always hope. Or even better, or well, not better, just as good, Jojo, I'd love to have a good talk with her. Oh well, it's worth wishing. I'm not really sure what to say, if I don't know if trust some of the people closest to me, I certianly don't trust you. Yeah, no trust for you! ~sigh~ I guess I have nothing to say...again.

4 comments:
hang in there. *hug*
If I gave you sexual pleasure....will you trust me more?
I feel out of place in this group of comments...
Poor Zach! You okay? What happened? I mean, you don't have to tell me or anything but yeah. Just wondering if you're okay.
Post a Comment