Hey?
Ok, now I'm really getting curious. Who does read this blog? If you're reading and you come across this post, coment. I really want to know who does. I get coments from people who I think I know who they are, turns out it's not them. Hmm.... Oh well.
Aaaanyway. I really didn't want to school today, and as it turns out, neither did Seriso. I tolerate school because I have to. But I don't like being ripped out of my calm slumber at 6 in the morning after I just had a break the day before. I'd rather not have a break, and not have to deal with the shock of changing from waking up at 10 to 6. Ackackackack! I really, am, really, not in the mood to do my homework. I also need to catch up on guitar. Three weeks with out a lesson and I can't remember how to read the notes. Crap, I have 4 songs to learn too. What do I even want to learn as my own song? I know almost all of Black Sabbaths stuff, Led Zeppelin is too hard, Eric Clapton is too hard. AH! Mohair, that's what I'll learn, Mohair.
Why do I always want to say something, but never have anything to. This is the 4th! The 4th! day is a row I don't have anything to say, but I'm itching to. Damn. Well, I want to start running now, but I need to take at least a week off, so I'll have to wait till Saturday. What am I to do this weekand? Relax I hope. Hide from society most likely, sit in my house and turn my music up.
Well, if I have more to say, I'll let you...you?.....yeah you! know.

3 comments:
I never have anything to say but I sure can ramble. Despite having at least two long posts, you haven't really seen a post with me having as much to say as I'd like.
you know i read. tell me when much ado is!!! i'm coming to see you and bringing diana with me!!
just in case you aren't sure, the is your one and only BENVOLIO aka Hillary
I READ THINGS!!!!
Post a Comment