Family Reunions.
Well, I went to a family reunion/thanksgiving dinner/birthday party this afternoon. Hah, funny thing is; not my family. Although twice I was mistaken for their son/cousin/....uhh I don't know what all he is. All right, we're both of an average height, similar body build and we both have long hair. I tie mine in a bandana, he wears a skull cap, okay, okay, I see it. Anyway, it was pretty good, the food was amazing, I got to see some people I kind of know, but don't really. Now, I did see one girl who I used to play with when I was 5. Hah, neither of us remembered each other. "So," she said "you and I used to play a lot at these things." "Yeah," I replied. "I don't remember anything about that." She said, laughing. "Haha, neither do I." I replied.
After dinner Skull Cap and I played X-box 360, Call of Duty II I think it was. We got the elderly generation talking about their war services and such. I spend the rest of the time munching on some pie, and playing a little guitar. AH! That reminds me! I'm going to get my guitar today! Well, I'm going to play it with my guitar godfather, if he approves, we're buying it on the spot. It's a beauty.

No comments:
Post a Comment