Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Day Dreams.

Well, I wasn't really tired, hah, I was, but I got plenty of sleep. I know I'm doing something different when even Smithy comments on me being unusually serene. Hah, I'm actually like that most of the day, but art is my place to actually forget the rest of school for a while. I can't remember what all happened in any of my classes really. Except geometry, she kept yelling every once in a while. I'm sure it was to keep MickyD up, but it did a hell of a job on me. I felt really, cold inside... today. Well, I’m cold everyday, exact same thing, except today, I was really cold. Of course, I’m always warm on the outside, but it never seems to get inside me. Seriso helped a lot, she always can, with a long hug, or just a conversation where I didn’t have to worry about what I said and who I was going to piss off. It’s really nice having someone like that, who I trust completely and I know will almost always have to go to. Thanks Seriso, just thanks.

Ah, I forgot to run again today, and Goldie reminded me again, right when it got dark. Damn, well at least Grizzly said take two weeks off. I’m only in my first, still, that doesn’t change anything, and I’m going to try once again tomorrow. I’ll probably try to get 4 or 5 miles in, not much, just enough. Once again, I’m contemplating asking the indoor coach if I can run with the team, hah, I doubt he would let me. Oh well, it’s worth a try.

Ooh, hah, I completely forgot. Smithy burned me four cd’s over the weekend. Hah, I love them all! Velvet Underground: (The one with a banana on it.) Bob Dylan: Greatest Hits, The Doors: Greatest Hits, and two Janis Joplin cd’s. Ah! It’s all I’ve been listening to all day. Now, that got me thinking about something that’s been annoying me lately. Why the hell does everyone think all I listen to is death metal and thrash metal!? I hate death metal, and, well thrash is good running music, but it doesn’t appeal. I like a fair range of music. From classic metal like Sabbath and Scorpions, and hard rock like Zeppelin and AC/DC, to nu metal and some thrash (Metallica). Then there’s all of my favorite classic rock, Eric Clapton, Beatles, Bob Dylan, The Band, The Doors, Jimi Hendrix, yeah you get the point. SO! All of you people, spread the word, I’m not, a complete metal head. Geeze!

No comments: