Saturday, November 18, 2006

Boring Day.

I didn't do anything today after I last posted. I've been on the computer the whole time, -what an intersting life I lead- except to go down and make brownies. From a mix mind you, I don't consider that using any effort. Ugh. I do want to do something though. Oh, I forgot, I don't have anyone I can do that with, aside from Wally, and he's at his dads, and he can't stay the night, so it'd have to be something during the day, and I want to get out of the house and UGH! Whatever. I'll... go do something alone or something...or....er....um. Yeah. I know I won't, what the hell am I saying. I am going to try to run though. Let's see how much I've healed.

Have you ever had one of those times where you’re so agitated, you can’t even think, or talk, or anything. If you’re online, your fingers just hover over the computer, at a loss for what to type, or with a pencil all you can do is scribble, or in person you can’t do anything but sputter. Yeah, I feel like that, I’m having trouble getting all of this out, but I figure doing it will help me a little. And that’s where it stops, I…. I… I can’t say anything. I’m…just…I’m….uh. Forget it.

No comments: