Sunday, November 05, 2006

My Ears Is Ringing.

Let me say first off, I love going to the rifle range. Let me say second, I hate big guns. We went out for a relaxing time -which we always do regardless- but there were a bunch of hunters with ungodly sized guns. From 8 benches away, my ears were hurting. I myself, couldn't hit anything. On paper I put a good 5 bullets in an inch group which is pretty nice, but I missed everything else. Stupid hunters.

That's pretty much been my entire day. I woke up at 9ish and we left at 10:30. I spent that hour and a half loading shells so... yeah that was that time. And now, I'm just tired, I always am.

Now, I think I'm going to waste the rest of the day. Maybe read a little, play some guitar, and by the way, neither of those are a waste. I'm just comparing it to what I couldbe doing.


Oh and thanks for the banner Wally.