Thursday, November 30, 2006

Roller Coaster

Well, today was a roller coaster. It started off horrible. Just straight up, horrible, I don't even know why, just the general mood of school wasn't great, hah, wasn't great, was really bad. But then, I got into english, and surprisingly, that cheered my up a bit. I got a lot of my paper done thank God, and I only have a little to do tonight. Then, my moon continued to rise through lunch, until I realized I had a drivers ed test in half an hour. Damnit. I though, and after I had finished my lunch, I started flipping through pages and pages of notes. My mood dropped once again when I got into drivers ed, but the test was relatively easy, and it didn't take long. Bryce and I talked about music, and I talked to the Blatts about Nipe, and clothing suprisingly. Somehow, I ended up with The Short Ones sweat shirt on, interestigly enough, she's half my size, and it fit great. Go figure. And now, I'm being forced and I use that cautiously, to get some brown article of clothing. Either a sweatshirt, or t shirt. Let's say pressured. Eh, I figure Ashley would know. So that brightened my mood a bit. Geo time! Ugh, it was easy to a point where it wasn't easy any more. I over calculated a lot of stuff, and it was really boring. DOWN DOWn DOwn Down down down. But, I did what Seriso said, and concentrated on the good things, all two of em, and managed to get into a neutral mood. I talked to her in the halls a bit, and then headed out to my bus. Not much has happened since. I did my geometry in like...20 seconds. And I practiced for my guitar lesson, and I forced all of this post into one horribly long paragraph.

I might have more to say when I get home, probably not.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Zachary.

Anonymous said...

i'm not oliver. i'm not oliver. i'm Boy Number Three, box-stepping in the chorus line.

but i guess musical will still be fun. right? we'll make it fun. johnny g and i were calling each other 'ollie' and 'dodge' all day, and so i guess musical will be fun.

you're cool fichtie.
so is your mom. and that sounds like a 'your mom' joke... but its not.

Zach said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.