Monday, November 27, 2006

So, So.

Eh, today was a day. Like everyother day, it kind of sucked, but like most days, I didn't really notice it sucked till I thought about it. But, I feel a lot better, because I saw Jojo, and saw her looking relatively happy and ok. I hadn't seen her in almost a month, and I figured... well the last time I saw her, she looked like she had had about 2 hours of sleep, and she ran by me, and the rest of the people for that matter, without a second glance, loooking...out. But seeing her today reassured me that she was, in fact, still alive and ok. Day, went well, down hill from there. I'm not sure I spoke more than once in art, English, was english as usual, IE I hated it. Lunch, lunch was good. We were back in drivers ed today, which was unexpected, and bad. I hate drivers ed. Geometry was loooooooong, as usual, and we did all this review crap. I'm not sure what happened after that, I remember seeing Seriso, and then, I was out side, and then Mark told me to go get a CD from Grizz, and then Skater gave me a Nirvana CD, and then I was home. Yeah.

I found the cool picture of my white legs. Ooh, and me sprinting, that too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

teehee.
you're whiter than me.
(in other words you're albino.)

Zach said...

My legs are albino.GOod thing to, seeing as it means I don't walk around in short shorts all the time, and I don't wear intereesting swim wear

Hillary said...

woohoo! who knew you were so white under there? (not sure I ever wanted to know either) :)