Friday, November 17, 2006

Thank GOD It's Friday.

For the first time in a long time, I was very emotionally, weak. I got horribly mad in gym today, which is unlike me. No, I didn't do anything, I didn't show anything, I just got a burning hatred welling up inside of me. It was over the stupidest possible thing too, and now I feel even worse about it. "God Entreri, your such a wimpy baby, man, I would have gotten up after being hit like that, not just lay there."
"Hey, Chalang, I think if what I did warrents a trip to the emergency room, I might have a little trouble getting up."
"Psh, I would have gotten up. Sissy."
"What the hell Chalang? Do you want me to slam you backwards onto the floor?"
"Sure, I'll get up and beat the shit out of you."
"Whatever."
"Yeah whatver, baby."
"Fuck off."
"Baby Baby Baby, sissy.
"Shut the fuck up."
"BLUE ORANGE. Let's go!"
See, nothing that bad, it just made me so angry. Well I guess the weekend will give me time to collect my thoughts. Or maybe they will just brew and I'll explode on monday. We'll see won't we. Ugh, I need to be with some of my friends at sometime over the weekend. I just need to be with some people who won't be total jerks to me when I'm already having a hard time. But, I doubt that will happen, I never do anything on weekends with anyone. I just sit inside, or run, or read, or play music or something. Ah, run, I wish I could run. I don't want to take any chances with my head though. I still have a headache, my neck is really sore, I can't do anything like curl ups and such, it hurts to move fast. Running...aches. Ugh, damn.

I feel like, just running till I drop, or playing my guitar as loud as it goes, or something that relieves stress. Not sitting here and doing my homework. At least I've got my loud music, and some people to talk to. ~sigh~ Whatever.



Afternoon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everybody's talkin' bout Bagism.

Anonymous said...

chalang..i'm sorry p.e. made you mad. im glad your in my pe class, and in english! :]