Wally
I had a joyous time with Wally yesterday as well as today. We did the usual, play piano, play guitar, watch a movie, play more music, listen to music, and such. It was fun, it really was, we woke up at about 10 this morning and went out for a walk around 12. My mom seems to think we were meeting people –we really weren’t, even though we did see Jojo- because we took a freaking long time. We walked down Dogwood, down Gay, by Waterman, and around Lee. Yeah, it was good, I was wearing my dads HUGE barn coat and my red sweatshirt.
I hate horror movies, specially the gruesome ones, but Wally went and brought The Secret Window which he says isn’t a horror movie because he hates them. Well, all right, it wasn’t a “horror” movie, but it was by Steven King. It scared the hell out of me. But the movie it self was…amazing. At the end, everything ties up with in like two minutes. It’s a slap in the face. Just, like, ‘What!? How!? That makes sense, but, what the hell!?” kind of like that. Yeah, watch it.

4 comments:
Secret Window was an amazing movie, and wasn't scary at all..
"Your" red sweat shirt ? "YOUR red sweat shirt? When did it become your red sweat shirt??? Wear it in warmth and pleasure.
:-)
dad
It became my sweatshirt...WHEN I STOLE IT FROM YOU!
: ) Thanks, it is warm!
Ah, I love those visits to the house of Zatch. I'll have you know the code I have to type to post this comment is: "voilz"
Post a Comment