Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Boy Gee.

I guess school feels really long, when you are at a party all night, and you have a bunch of soda, and you end up not falling asleep till the wee hours of the morning, even though you went to bed at like 10. I woke up around 5:45, and I watched the clock tick slowly towards my alarm. 46, 47, 48, 49. Oh damn, here it comes, and then it hit me, the most obnoxious, ear bleeding sound ever created. Shut up.... ack.....die......I hate you.....fuck you..... shut up. ~Smash~ Damn, I hit my ipod, ~shash~, ah there it goes. Sleepy sleepy slee.... ~BEEP~ OH DIE! ~Smash smash smash~ Fine, I'll go take my damn shower, jesus. What a great way to start off the morning. But, it did manage to get better, dad and I went off to J's and I got meh breakfast and lunch for the day. Ack, early bird isn't even worth the extra credit. It's too easy, it's a seven o' clock in the friggen morning, it's math, and it doesn't make me even remotely happy. Well, I had to rush to art, since the bell was ringing. I'm... I'm not sure what we did in art. More clay I figure. Let's see, in english, we had a discussion aabout something, and I managed to win Barrs approval I think, hah. Aaaaand then we read tragedies. Lunch, was. Packed, and not so hot. Meh, drivers ed, I couldn't keep my attention for like, two seconds. I was, pained by writing those notes. And then geometry, blessed, sacred geometry. I hate it. We did alll this crap about graphs, and then! She said she wasn't going to give us homework, as we raised a cheer, oh, no, do 10 9 8 7 in your packets. AH! I was ALMOST homework free. But no.
Anyway, when I got home, I went out for a bike ride, because it was a nice day. It was quite cool, and the sun was low, but I enjoyed my self. I saw Dr. Grimes on my way back, and it'd been so long since I had seen him, when he waved at first I was like, who the hell are you. OH! So yeah, I'll slack on my homework, until like 9 because it's just crap work. You know, I still love pandora. I usually listen to metal, or classic rock, but when I'm in the mood for indie, or maybe something with a touch of "nu" metal, I just go to pandora and let it play. And some of it's heavy enough that the radio wouldn't play it on a pop station, so I get to some of the underground, heavier music thats comming out. Ah. Well, I'm... off.... to pandora.

No comments: