Friday, December 08, 2006

Decisions

Well, today was, actually pretty damn good. We got to screw around with charcoal again today, and I learned that anything except ears looks good with charcoal, no matter how you draw it. And in english, we kept reading Antigone. I'm still Creon, and I get to be all prime and powerful and proud and crap. Just the OPPOSITE of how I want to be. Anyway, I love plays, so that was good. Lunch was GREAT, we got all of our best writing from K up and there were some pretty weird stories. Of course mine were about pokemon, and gundam, and digimon, and all the great stuff. But Tim had a story about whales beating the crap out of each other, and the way he worded it was so innocent, yet EXTREMELY suggestive. "And the narwhale stabbed repeatedly with his horn." AHahahahahaha! And I had story about me, and I said I had " A dog, a cat, and three chicks." Hah, chicks. Chickens of course, but we were picking out the worst of the stories. I was laughing so hard, I stopped making sound, and my sides cramped up in pain. At best, my laugh was a high pitch wheeze. Haha, it makes me laugh just thinking about it. I'll bet I look stupid sitting here giggling at a computer moniter. Anyway, drivers ed was... ok, which is to say, AMAZING. Because I hate drivers ed, and an ok day, is GREAT. Geometry was, interesting. We took a practice SOL which was easy, figures. And then, I realized, It's friday! I went all day thinking I was going to have to go to school tomorrow. NOPE! Well, Andrew and I slap boxed for a while, which was fun, and then I drop kicked him. Hah, that was more fun. And then the bell rang, and I went to my locker, and I met Seriso, and then. Here I am.
There is a party tonight, for like, Annie, Camila, and Rach, and I've been invited by all three of them as well as by Chu and Isa. Eh, people want me to go, I kind of want to go. But, eh, I'm thinking I won't be in the mood, or something. I'm not really sure I want to actaully. Like, I want to but, like, I kind of don't. But then again, I DO. Well, we'll see won't we. I figure if I don't show up within 10 minutes, Chu will call me, and then, Isa will talk to me, and then I'll get yelled at, and then POSSIBLY bound and gagged, and brought there. SO it looks like I have no choice.
So, on a new topic, I'm going to recomend Pandora to you all AGAIN. Because I love it, and Deep Purple is on now. So, go to, www.pandora.com type in your favorite artists and songs, and let the music play. So, I'm off, to do something or other.

No comments: