Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Droppin' An Axe on Satans Head

Well, actually, Satan dropped an axe on my head. I've had such a bad headache I want to cry, I think it would make Marylin Manson cry. I also think I'm getting sick. I felt really hot, and Seriso felt my face, and to me her hands were frozen, but my face was on fire. During art it was kind of there, but it wasn't, and I started getting it in english, but... it was. Then, during lunch, it really started to hit me, and when I got into drivers ed I wanted to die. I got a sick feeling in my stomach, like if you eat gum on an empty stomach, and my head was burning, and every part of me was tingling. And then in geometry, I was seconds from spilling my contents all over my review. It got worse and worse and worse and worse and... even worse. During musical, I kept getting really hot, and then freezing, and then hot again.
And now, I'm feeeling great! With a feaver, and a mega headache, and I LOVE IT. It's weird, I'm happy, like really happy, and I'm in the worst possible condition, and I'm staring at a computer screen, and that proves I have no life. But it's AWESOME. So, I'm not in the right mind to post long, I'll do that later. Cod is cooking, my head is ringing, IM windows are flashing, thrash metal converting to classic rock and blues. Heh, dinner time! I'm HORRIBLE! and I love it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Camden, Maine seems like a random choice.

Anonymous said...

Why is everyone getting sick? You people need to eat more clementines. I eat 3 or 4 or 6 everyday and no sickness here. That's just my health message of the year.

Hillary said...

you're a crazy kid zach. :)