Monday, December 04, 2006

English!

Hey, I’m in English now, and I’m supposed to be writing a paper, but I just can’t do it. Eh, I’m actually in quite a horrible mood, and I really don’t want to be here, let alone writing my paper. But you know what, I think I’m going mad. I’m laughing at all of this, and I have an immense feeling of being light and happy, even though, I’m in one of those hate everything moods. When people call me things right now, I just laugh, it’s annoying really, to them and me. “Entreri, you suck” Hah! Ahahahahahah! Or other things of the like. Blah, I don’t like this. God, 15 more minutes of English, at least it looks like I’m typing my paper, because it’s on the same screen. Oh, hah, I’m so witty. Not. Women and Power in Japan, so interesting, and so easy to write about, along with glorious things like Seppuku, and John just said Kryptonite, and such. Hah! Kryptonite is in the dictionary. There’s something wrong with the media, when that happens. As well as when “Shikawara” translates to “Chinaware.” I'm pretty sure one of the most powerful families in Japan, whose name survived till this day, would be named after chinese dishes. Weird. Anyway, I’ve got people looking over my shoulder, and I’m nervous, and Barr is making me tense.

No comments: