Saturday, December 09, 2006

That's Weird.

I feel kind of weird, having the house to my self and all. It's rather quiet, or, actually, it's quite loud, because I'm listening to music, but, it's.... quiet, as in I'm alone. I feel sort of bad now, more because someone else feels bad becasue of something I did, or more didn't do. Nothing drastic, just, I don't know. Eh, we'll talk about it more later I'm sure. Anyway, I'm waiting for this damn pot of water to boil. I put it on at 12:59 and it STILL hasn;t started boiling. Oh, wait, whats this? Whisps of steam, finally. Jesus. I've got a little bit of a heachache from stairing at the computer screen for the last 4 hours, but hey, that's what advil is made for. Or, maybe it's just a caffine head ache. For the last 3 weeks or so, I've always either had tea, or coffee, and now I didn't. Well, I just brewed some tea, but it was worse before I drank it. Ack, whatever, I'm going to go finish my lunch.

No comments: