Thursday, December 07, 2006

Flash

Woo, I just got mac flash back on my computer and I love it. Too bad I've forgotten everything, and I can't make anything good. Oh well, today... today today today. I guess I could say today, was a day, a good day, today. Art was fun, we messed with charcoal, and smeared it, and I still have some on my lip. In english we got into a huge debate about laws, and alcohol, and the war, and drugs, and gay marriage. It was good, I enjoyed it. No one got in each others face, there was very little yelling, it was a bunch of people agreeing and pointing out certian facts. Lunch was interesting. Drivers ed, was actually ok, well, except for the fact I lost that bet to Bryce. Hah, damn him, he got the grade, as well as topped mine. Never saw that one coming. Geometry was long and easy, and I don't think the teacher yelled once. She was a very nice person to be around today. Yeah, today was a good day, plus or minus a few small details, some rather large.
Pretty much ever since I got home, I've been screwing with flash. I've made two movies about bouncing balls smashing people in the face, and then seeing either red, or a bunch of stars with horribly edited motion. They bob at like a bagillion miles an hour. Oh well, I'll get better. I used to be able to make a snow man smash people, and throw snowballs, and say all this crap. Or make Goku and Vegeeta beat the crap out of each other. Stick figures, of course, but good ones. If I haven't lost the files on the old computer, I'll bring em up and email em sometime.

Ooh boy! Chocolate Chip Cookies! With three sticks o' butter! Yum!

1 comment:

Hillary said...

how did you ever manage to get charcoal on your LIP of all places?