Saturday, December 09, 2006

Ribbons.

I'm finding it hard to trust people nowadays for various reasons. I find it easier to talk to people, who, I trust to a degree, but who I'm not constantly with. People like Ryan, or Jojo now. I don't really feel like I can tell people who it will really affect. I'm not saying these people... are... hard to talk to, I'm just saying, I'd rather not have it affect our daily happenings. Ack, I... I don't know why I have to be so stubborn, I just am. It screws me over, 99% of the time. I.. I'm almost never cold. Never. I have a vest, a sweatshirt, a blanket, and a heater, and I'm freezing. I'm shaking so hard I can barely type. Ack. I know why I'm so cold. Figure it out your self. I want to thank Jojo, and Rachel, for... being... almost like, well being friends. Rachel is, as you know "my big sister" and when I first went to get some water, and have some time to my self. I was sitting there, thinking, and she walked up to me, and started just rubbing my head and shoulders, and singing something or other. It was really, really comforting. And then, I went back to ok again for a time, and when I went out the second time, I stayed for a while. I figured they hadn't really noticed me go, so I sat down for a while, and lit some candles, and tried out Jojo's trick. I was sitting there, kind of spacing out, and Alex dropped her sleeping bag down on the floor in the dining room, and asked me to come over and talk to her. Eh, I don't really want to talk right now I was thinking. But I did it. She took one look in my eye, and then started singing something from Oliver. It made me smile. That, that, made me feel better, I figured I had taken enough of my leave. Not like many people noticed me go, but hey. People were getting tired, twas about time to kick all the guys out. I figured no one knew I had come or gone, when Annie was like, oh where's Allison...... where's Zach. Oh, I'm here I said. Ack, she gave me the deepest, most... I don;t know how to describe it. She gave me an understanding look. Alright, I couldn;t take it anymore. William was on his way out, and since he lives a block down from me, he offered to give me a ride home with him. Yeah, here I am. I need to go to bed soon, but first, I think I'll recap the rest of the night.
I was, like the third person to get there, and I was by far the youngest. That's the one thing I don't like. But, Buddy came by sooner or later, I can't remember when, and we talked about everything that's new and such. After a little while, we started what we used to do all the time last year. It brought back so many good memories of him. Man, we drummed away, forks, spoons, bottle caps, plates, the table, my ring, our hands, just anything. There were a few points where we made the most amazing duo beats. Most of the time, was just talking, and such. Good times.
Night.

No comments: