Is It Monday?
It is. I still hate Mondays. I'm not sure if that will ever change. Tis a thought though. Today. Sucked. A lot. I woke up at 4:20 with th realization I hadn't done my english paper due today. There was my mini heart attack for the morning, then I fell asleep again. When I finally got up again, I tried to do my paper, but couldn't get much out of it seeing as I was stressed. I also noticed I had geo. Fuck it, I thought and I just went to school ready to not turn in a paper. Earlier I had decided I would do my geo during lunch. Right as I walked into my math room, I saw " 18th Reverse Schedule 4 2 3 1." FUCK! Geometry is normally my 4th block class, so I had to scramble to get all of my homework done. There was my excitement for the week, good bye. I seem to recall one moment in art, "Hey Zach" "Hey Die." End of conversation.
So I'm glad to have my paper done, my geo done and now, now I'm joy reading. Deal with it.

2 comments:
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
'hey die.'
oh god.
I really love art sometimes.
ZACH!
HI! Yea I'm just really bored in 4th block and I already skipped like half of it. I walked by your class but the door was all shut and you were all not looking and I was all shady teacher behind me so I walked away. HAHA! So I haven't done like any work on my project that is due tomorrow, shhhhhhh. sorry I'm really hyper and bored so I hope you enjoyed this crazy lame comment.
fcfulrnn that just makes me want to say fuck, hahaha!
Post a Comment