Monday, December 11, 2006

But I Didn't Make The Bomb.

Woooo, long day. We all started clay in art today, which is by no means as easy as it looks. It's flimsy, and all of this stuff. Oh well, I'll figure it out. We're still reading Antigone in english, and my energy is going downhill. I'm sorry, but two page monologue, after two page monologue in old english gets a little tiring. We had a test in drivers ed that I'd forgotten about. I did pretty ok I figure. I missed the fricken colors of the lane positions. Maroon, white, green, blue, red, yellow. Who knows what order they go in. Geometry was long. I swear time slows down during that class. English goes by fast, even drivers ed does. But not geometry. Bah. Right after school was over I was whisked away to go get a tree. We were there from like 3:45 till the sun set. Running through the rows of trees, arguing that that they weren't symetrical, or they were too small. Eh, it was a good time anyway, with the dog being loose and all.
Then it was time for the cleaning, and tree setting up, and decorating. My dad has a party for his students tomorrow. I don't know these ones yet. Last year, I knew all of his students, to one degree or another. A few of them even played guitar with me. But this year, I kinda sorta know a few. I guess in 2 years, I'll know them better. I'm not in a writing mood.
Oh, by the way, I changed my mind, no lyrics for you.

No comments: