Come on and Take a Free Ride
Okay. Amazing. I was prepared to have another boring night, alone, online, being a geek. But nope, Tory was like, well if you want Chu and I can pick you up. Uh, all right, that's fine. Hah, that's fine he says, more than fine. I felt like a little kid again, I was having such a good time. We went to Purcell park and ran around, and, well, I ran around, and they laughed at me. I tried to jump a trash can but it had a stake sticking out of it, so right before I jumped I was like CRAP, and flew to the side. Smart. Who cares, it was fun. We ran around the castle thing, which wasn't built for running in the dark. People are going to think Chu beat me or something because of all the bruises I'm going to have. Not a single step is even, and there are random rises, drops, and bars. Around the time I still hadn't put my sweatshirt on Chu decided it was too cold. For a while, we just sat in his car with the heat blasting and seat warmers on listening to music. "So what'cha wanna do?" "I have no idea." We talked for about half an hour about what to do. Finally we came to the decision to go to TDG. Chu and I got scones and hot chocolote. Mmmm. Warm. After maybe another 20 minutes of driving we ended up back at Purcell, and did, basically the same thing. Cept we went on the tennis courts to watch the stars and got into an argument about something random or something. Hah, even that was fun. Hell, the whole night was fun. Not a single downside. Around tenish I had to be home and Chu and Tory got invited in by my parents. We talked for probably 15 minutes about college and school and life and stuff. Hah, I made a bet with Tory she would never see my room, and my mom goes, hey Zach go show them your room. Sure, I thought, and the second Tory walked in, she just smiled. Damnit. Haha. Just Damnit. I played guitar for another 15 or so. Chu and Tory left around 10:40, and I came here to blog. This is probably the third to worst post I've ever written and I don't give a damn, I'm just to happy to put my thoughts in pixles.
Night.

2 comments:
Ha! I win :p
Who knew you were so easy to please?
Post a Comment